I have no doubt climate change happens, how else to understand ice ages, mini ice ages, periods of drought year on year in some regions, the Sahara once being verdant Savannah and forest, the dust bowl in the US Midwest in the thirties so graphically depicted by Steinbeck in The Grapes of Wrath etcetera etcetera
I do however have a massive problem accepting that CO2, a really significant promoter of vegetation growth as a contributor to current climate change.
I can't embrace;
(1) Emissions created by humans when set against bush fires and forest fires ignited by lightning and then adding in volcanic activity that has all been naturally occurring for millennia that make current emissions fairly minor and of no consequence.
(2) The intensive drive by a UN creation to be alarmist and irrational as a sanctioned propaganda exercise with extreme predictions that have continually and regularly failed to materialise.
(3) The obscene riches accumulated by snake oil salesmen such as failed US presidential candidate Al Gore by creating then taking advantage of Carbon trading scams.
(4) The tactics adopted by the scammers and their fervent pseudo religious believer adherents.
(5) The concurrent adoption by the socialists as a source of the funding they so treasure and love through various taxes using climate change as the basis
(6) The well scheduled release of the accompanying propaganda assaults from the various churches of pseudo climatology. Ron L Hubbard would have been involved boots and all
(7) and the denigration of any who dare to question, challenge, refute or even just discuss the mantra all add up to a valid cynicism and therefore rejection of any obligation to support the scammers and their "settled science"
As for New Zealand being a world leader to prevent catastrophe don't make me laugh, nearly all the preacherati here have the complete destruction of our productive base and therefore our way of life that is the envy of the world as their main motivating driver
I know you wont get a message resembling mine in our media so if you have any wish to indulge yourself go to The Pickering Post where Larry and a mate of his Viv Forbes have excellent reading.